.

.

jeudi 16 février 2017

February Inspirations with a video by Annie Samson

I am so happy today to share with you 2 layouts made with the new collection Chesterville.

This collection is amazing and so versatile.

For my first layout, Sassy,  I have used the back side of the Keswick paper of the Chesterville collection.


To add texture to my backgroud, I have used the Essential Tertures Stamp Set with brown ink and Forest Most embossing powder. I use a stensil with modeling past and add Forest Most embosing powder on top of it . Than, I have used green ink to add color to the paper.


To add texture on my chipboard, I use Forest Most and Peacock embossing powder. For my title chipboard, I have brushed wite gesso on top of it.


To embellish my layout, I have used flowers from the Attic Charm Glitter RosesHarvest Lilies and Late Winther Lilies.


 Here the list of the Blue Fern Studios products I have used on my layout

 Paper
Keswick paper of the Chesterville collection

Stamp
Essential Tertures

Embossing powder
Forest Most
Peacock

Flowers
Attic Charm Glitter Roses
Harvest Lilies
Late Winther Lilies

Chipboard
New chipboard of the Chesterville collection
Sassy title of the cute, sweet, sassy kit

For my second layout, Cute Stuff, I have used the Whitford paper of the Chesterville Collection.



Here a video of my creative process for this layout






Here the list of the Blue Fern Studios products I have used for this layout

Paper
Whitford paper of the Chesterville collection

Stamp
Essential Tertures

Embossing powder
It's a girl

Flowers
Attic Charm Glitter Roses
Courtship roses

Chipboard
Damask panel
Cute Stuff of the Good vibe kit

Thanks for your visit, Annie








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire